Old 13-09-2008, 09:41 PM
babydoctor babydoctor is offline
Registered User

Default Help needed to identify plant

I recently acquired a potted plant but I was not told what it was. When I got it, it had very small white flowers on it which were fragrant. These have now died off (they can just about be seen in the attached image). The leaves/stems have no scent and the stems are fairly hard and stick-like. The older stems at the base have turned yellow.
I just wondered if anyone could tell me what it is and also give some care advice... It appears to be dying off, and I am unsure if it will come back next year etc....

a picture of the plant can be found at the following link:

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...g?t=1221323026

Thanks!