Old 14-09-2008, 02:25 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Ray B[_2_] Ray B[_2_] is offline

Default Texas?

There are lots of towers on Houston. I have not seen enough to know which
it is.

Besides, my friends down there don't live in them...

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
. ..
We don't normally have the boob tube on during the day, but it's on today.
That sky scraper in Houston - wow. All the windows, gone. Do you know it,
Ray? No pictures of Galveston yet.

Diana

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Yes Diana, have been holding thumbs & crossing fingers, have friends
there in Houston about 1 mile from the I45.
Ike has devistated the Houston, Galviston & surrounding areas & watching
the Storm Tracker on TV, it will turn & go in
a NE direction towards Rochester NY!!!!
What a mess, my heart goes out to all the people affected.
Cheers Wendy

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
Good grief, it looks bad. Shout out to any of our peeps in the path of
Ike. Florida has had its share, but in our particular area it is
unlikely - read, improbable - that we could ever see anything like
Galveston is about to experience.

Hurricanes or no, we feel fortunate to be where we are. Wendy, "cross
thumbs" for Texas.

Diana