Old 14-09-2008, 11:00 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Hippeastrum-4984

"Maroochy" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:

Grandmas are *supposed* to be round!

Well I fit the bill, I am very rotund. :-)

LOL! I was until I decided to Take Myself In Hand last year. I've lkost two
stones and have been telling people but nobody's said anything. Now they're
beginning to notice :-) Still not skinny (11 stones @ 5' 2") but working on
getting into my wedding dress for our Golden in 2010. I don't suppose any of
the grandchildren will notice but I love seeing my sleeker self.

Marutchi is the local indigenous people's word for Black Swan.

Ah, I see, thanks for that.

Mary