Old 15-09-2008, 12:46 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Maroochy Maroochy is offline

Default Hippeastrum-4984

Mary Fisher wrote:

LOL! I was until I decided to Take Myself In Hand last year. I've
lkost two stones and have been telling people but nobody's said
anything. Now they're beginning to notice :-) Still not skinny (11
stones @ 5' 2") but working on getting into my wedding dress for our
Golden in 2010. I don't suppose any of the grandchildren will notice
but I love seeing my sleeker self.

Good on you! I've put on a lot of weight since returning from my holiday,
must start getting our an dwalking a bit more often.

Marutchi is the local indigenous people's word for Black Swan.

Ah, I see, thanks for that.

Mary