Old 15-09-2008, 05:15 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Isabella Woodhouse Isabella Woodhouse is offline

Default Why Heirloom Tomatoes??

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

In article
,
Isabella Woodhouse wrote:

that... not sure.

I've never actually reacted to Barley, at least not in the past...

Wheat allergy is it then?

Seems to be... altho' I can tolerate ramen pasta if I limit the
quantity. :-) Bread makes me the sickest of all.

And it shoots my glucose levels up too. :-(

I do hope you've had a screening TTG done--- though false negatives are
not unusual if you're not consuming much gluten.

Isabella
--
"I will show you fear in a handful of dust"
-T.S. Eliot