Old 16-09-2008, 02:49 AM
Jim Greenfinger Jim Greenfinger is offline
Registered User

Exclamation A level Design Student seeking consumer feedback.

Im posting this in order to address my target market group and attain feedback in regard to my design ideas.

my aim is to design a product which will grow edible plants indoors and it is mainly your response to the look of the product but any other information would be very welcome

Gardening 1 design is similar to that of roll on deoderant with a lid that can be removed when plants are ready and supplies light and water

Gardening 2 design is a lamp shade style design which enbles the plants to grow and sprays a fine mist for watering as well as artificial light

Gardening 3 is a product which can be suspeneded in a kitchen by a chord and revolves allowing the plants to be exsposed to sunlight.
Attached Thumbnails
A level Design Student seeking consumer feedback.-gardening.jpg   A level Design Student seeking consumer feedback.-gardenig2.jpg   A level Design Student seeking consumer feedback.-gardening3.jpg