Old 09-04-2003, 07:08 PM
femalestrom

Default Anybody want a free parrot???

All pets seem to think the word "no" means yes.

Crystal

--
Nostradamus was just a bad poet with a paranoid streak.

- Penn Gillette
wrote in message
news
When the ancient war dogs did battle on Wed, 09 Apr 2003 14:03:16 GMT,
"Gene Schurg" did speak the
following bit of wisdom:

P.S. I have a great receipe for stuffed Parrot (bad joke I know).

LOL Gene!

One of these days, somebody definitely needs to put up a picture of an
African Grey Parrot on their list of most harmful and/or notorious
orchid pests, right there between the mealy bugs and spider mites!

The upshot is that she kills plants more often than I do. I guess I
can get some sort of perverse pleasure out of that fact!

Still... There are some days where thoughts about deep-fried parrot
(tastes like chicken?) served up on a bed of fresh orchid greens dance
through my head! Don't gimme a reason bird!!!
* * * * *
Karen C.
Southern CT / USDA Zone 6
Spammers be damned! I can't be emailed from this account...

"Gardeners know all the best dirt!"