Old 16-09-2008, 04:09 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] jankey@erols.com is offline

Default barely on topic: have they lost their minds?!

kudzu, hydrilla, cats....

i can just see a DHS truck used to haul away dead cane redeployed to,
say, IOWA, with some critters still inside it, and there goes half the
damn corn crop. i am just flabbergasted over this one. =0

--j_a

On Sep 16, 5:55*am, "Ray B" wrote:
That is one of the most absurd things I've ever read.

Intentionally releasing non-native species in the environment - WITHOUT ANY
IDEA TO WHAT EXTENT THEY WILL PROLIFERATE.

I have an idea - we have a problem with illegal aliens with no jobs, right?
Hand them a machete and send them to work!

No kidding. * Agriculture is the ONE THING that America has not forgotten
how to do well. *An ignorant practice such as that can jeopardize it quite
quickly, *I am writing my senators and congressman about this one.