Old 16-09-2008, 07:19 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Greenhouse beginner

On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 15:18:50 +0100, muddy puddles
wrote:

Hello all, I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will be getting a
greenhouse for my birthday. We have a nice flat site which will take a
8 x 6ft one but now we have cleared the site what do we do next. Do we
lay slabs and have gravel inside, do we dig a footing and have a couple
of rows of blocks
as a base or will it be ok on slabs or what about concrete. Please
help

Follow the manufacturer's recommendations. A concrete slab is very
nice if you have the money.