Old 17-09-2008, 02:57 AM posted to aus.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Be aware.

"Jon" wrote in message
Gooday all
Be aware there are some in this gardening area who are looking to attack
your computers by giving false links and phishing sites.
They will gain your confidence and take over your computer by various
means.

It pays to stay clear of these persons.

Dont click on any links and make sure your anti spyware and anti virus
programs are up to date.
And last of all, they can impersonate others as well...
They have done so to me lately..

And also there is a new Trojan going around that is attached to a very
poorly written notice about how "you've been doing illegal downloads on the
internet and your ISP is going to disconnect you. See your record of
illegal activities in the attachment". And my ISP hasn't yet filtered such
stuff out and I'm not even sure if the lalest download of my security
software can pick it up yet.