Old 17-09-2008, 05:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Ideas for a gift of seeds wanted

In message , Kate
Morgan writes
An English friend who has lived in New Zealand ( south Island ) many
many years has just been to visit. He grows nothing but veg but is
thinking that he needs to grow some flowers to attract flying
creatures into his poly tunnels, there seems to be a shortage of bees
butterfly's etc..over there too,
I thought that I could send him some seed but need advice as to the
best seeds to send.

kate

You want to check New Zealand's phytosanitary regulations. They're
probably not as draconian as Australia's, but I suspect that they're
fairly rigorous.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley