Old 17-09-2008, 09:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default Polytunnel

The message

from Lettuce Pray contains these words:

At long last we have erected our polytunnel. What we now need to know
is what should we try to grow in it at this time of the year. Is it
worth trying to get anything going this late? We thought we'd try some
garlic. What do you think? Lettuce, winter cabbage?? I'd be pleased
to hear your thoughts.

Can you point me at someone who sells the UVs polythene by the
yar^h^h^h^metre, by any chance?

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig