Old 17-09-2008, 10:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Brian Robertson[_2_] Brian Robertson[_2_] is offline

Default Giant Hog Weed

Anyone good at identifying this? About 12" tall and looks like a total
pain in the ass? To add to the infestation of Knot Weed that I found the
other day and the Himalayan Balsalm that is just EVERYWHERE?

Not in my garden, but on a part of the National Cycle Network that I
help manage. But at this rate of infestation, in my garden, your garden,
EVERY garden. What is happening to our countryside?

Seriously though, if I post a pic of some Giant Hog Weed, anyone able to
say yes or no?

Brian.