Old 18-09-2008, 12:40 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Ray B[_2_] Ray B[_2_] is offline

Default barely on topic: have they lost their minds?!

You wanna borrow mine?

"Dave Fouchey" wrote in message
This is the same bunch who want to fence of natural areas which will
limit access to water by endangered cats such as Panthers, ocelots,
endangered wolves etc. etc. So yes they HAVE lost their minds, no I
don't think our congress critters will do anything and yes I am
totally cheesed off over this.

Bunch of knee jerk morons have proven WE lost and the Terrorists have
won, by making us stop being US.

stepping of my soap box now...

Dave