Old 17-09-2008, 10:31 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
John W John W is offline

Default Carpenter bees ??? HELP !!

Hello All

I recently (after several stings) discovered I have bees living underground,
against a fence post in my yard. They look like little yellow jackets, but
are in the ground and actually eating away at my fence post. I am calling
them carpenter bees, though they look like little yellow jackets. I sprayed
them with the wasp and hornet foam stuff that usually "kills on contact" and
it doesn't touch them !! They come pouring out of the ground and chase me
into my pool. How do I kill these?? Any help welcomed

John W