Old 18-09-2008, 11:07 PM posted to rec.gardens
Dioclese Dioclese is offline

Default Waxed cardboard boxes?

"Sarah Houston" wrote in message
. 97.142...
Does anyone know where I can find some cheap waxed cardboard boxes for
growing seedlings in?

I need some that are about 6x6x1".

Processed chicken normally comes in a waxed box. These boxes don't normally
go to a box compactor. They are normally disposed of with processed food
and produce compaction. Because of dangers related to chicken type related
bacteria, its doubtful that a grocery store would give such a box to the
public. This despite the chicken itself is kept in hermitically sealed
plastic within such a box.
--
Dave

Half truth. Bailout. True, its to protect the
economy. The other half of the truth is
its to protect investors.
What investors you may ask?
Investors overseas (China) that is relying
on the American consumer. And sure to
lend the U.S. government any funds
needed to protect its investment.
And sure to put our children and
grandchildren deeper in debt. Niether
presidential candidate is making a
comment on this obvious problem.

Meanwhile, we see political fights over
lipstick. Solutions as president neither
party can fulfill. Read function of the U.S.
president. The ball is in our court, not in
the form of any election.