Old 19-09-2008, 12:56 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Bob Bob is offline

Default ditch problem

Sorry about that, Im in zone 7 Arkansas. It keeps just a very little water
year around, I think there is a spring underground ever place I dig, about 2
feet down I get water in the hole. Im also on the low end of town so when it
rains it will be full of water, and moving very fast. The water in the
pictures is from Ike that moved through about week ago. In a few days there
will be less water. I like to plant something in there but not sure what. I
talked with the rock place here and they said I was looking at about 3,000
dollars to put big enough rock that wont wash away. Little more than I have
plus I cant dam it because the city wont let me.