Old 19-09-2008, 03:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Maroochy Maroochy is offline

Default ditch problem

Bob wrote:
I have this ditch between my two lots I was wondering if anyone has
any good ideas about what to do with it. it is dry except when it
rains and then it moves kind of fast.
Thanks Bob

I've love to have something like that to play with. I'd line it with
pebbles/stones, a few old logs and plant it out with ferns and other plants
that like a lot of moisture (some ornamental gingers, monstera,
alocasia/colocasia and turn it into a mini rain forest...then again your
climate may not be suitable for that.