Old 09-04-2003, 08:56 PM
gerry

Default Roofing Supply Companies

On Tue, 8 Apr 2003 10:29:33 -0400, "BenignVanilla"
m wrote:

There has been a lot of talk of roofing liner being just as good, and I
believe it. I am trying to research sources to see if the price point is
really there. My problem is that I can't finding roofing supplies anywhere!
*laugh* Home Depot does not carry EPDM liner, and I can't find a local
roofing company. Any thoughts?

I found local suppliers, all carry EDPM with fungicide additive. Made me
wary of using it.

gerry

--

Personal home page - http://gogood.com