Old 20-09-2008, 05:42 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Isabella Woodhouse Isabella Woodhouse is offline

Default Tomato Variety Q

In article ,
"Andrea McGrath" wrote:

Hello All,
I was was watching a cooking show this morning while pondering a seed
catalogue and they mentioned an Italian variety of tomato that they were
calling an ever lasting tomato. It looked bigger than a cherry tomato but
smaller than a regular tomato and I was hoping some one might have a clue as
to what variety of tomato this might be? The programme made it sound like
it was the sort of tomato I should be growing this summer D

What did they mean by "everlasting"?
--
"I will show you fear in a handful of dust"
-T.S. Eliot