Old 20-09-2008, 05:53 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default What is this thing called love?

Hi, My name's K Barrett and I'm an orchid addict. I should just give up
trying to control myself. I'm like Kevin Costner in the movie 'Mr Brooks'.
I have John Hurt in my head saying "Aw, go on. What's the harm? Just look at
the web page, one little, teensie, tiny look. No one says you have to
actually *buy* anything... Besides you deserve it."

I tell myself 'No! This isn't right. The credit card can't stand much more
of this.'

But I now have many, many little 2" pots winging my way. That's OK though
because I bought many, many large 6" pots at a recent GH sale. And many,
many large 10" clay pots of Nonamis (NONAMIS I TELL YOU!!!) at the society
auction

What am I thinking?! I ran out of bench space earlier in the year. I have
4-5 compots that'll need potting and I have 10 flasks of a speculative cross
I made coming too.

So if this is "Control" it ain't working.

[sigh]

[cue Pointer Sisters: 'Fire' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDKNnJUP2FI ]