Old 21-09-2008, 03:10 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default What is this thing called love?

Buying nonamis is how you know I'm in CRISIS!!! *CRISIS* I tell you!!!
I've started plans for a GH addition.. Joe says make it 2 storeys tall.....
[pant pant] Bench space...is there *really* a limit to bench space?
Doesn't string theory apply to bench space?? C'mon!!!!! There are eleven
dimensions after all. So where's my freaking bench space!!!!!!!!!

K[pant]B

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
. ..
Jees, Kathy, I just remembered the NONAMIS that you bought. When did you
start doing St. Rays? I mean, we all have 'em, but deliberately? I'd have
to throw you out of my beginners class!!

Diana

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
. ..
You wanna start a 12 step group?

That was tried in numerous areas. They morphed into orchid
societies........

Diana ;o)