Old 22-09-2008, 01:29 AM
hotbee hotbee is offline
Registered User

Question Photo book with flowers

I am new to this forum so I welcome everyone!
My dad has a birthday in a week, and he is totally into gardening.
I want to make an original gift for him and the idea of making photo book (including our photos and pictures of flowers) seems to be veary appealing...
Could you please let me know which flowers could I buy and use when taking photos..I mean..which of them are most photogenic? (Undoubtedly all of them:P) What would you recommend?I need to send these shots to printing company this week..