Old 22-09-2008, 01:56 AM
ovoco5 ovoco5 is offline
Registered User

Default Tree ID Help Please

Good evening,

I planted this tree four years ago, and for life of me I can't remember what it's called. I think it could be an Acer or Maple? but I'm not sure at all. Could someone please help me out with an ID.

One thing is for sure, it grows very fast from spring to summer. So fast infact it's branches stretch out so they become quite thin and I've had one or two snap in the wind.

I'd like to prune/cut it back for the spring time. Could someone advise me too as to when is the best time to do this.

Thank you in advance,

Cheers

Greg