Old 21-09-2008, 11:27 PM posted to rec.gardens
Charles[_1_] Charles[_1_] is offline

Default Photo book with flowers

On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 01:29:25 +0100, hotbee
wrote:

I am new to this forum so I welcome everyone!
My dad has a birthday in a week, and he is totally into gardening.
I want to make an original gift for him and the idea of making photo
book (including our photos and pictures of flowers) seems to be veary
appealing...
Could you please let me know which flowers could I buy and use when
taking photos..I mean..which of them are most photogenic? (Undoubtedly
all of them:P) What would you recommend?I need to send these shots to
printing company this week..

In a week? You might be better off trying for next year, starting
now. what particular flowers does he like?

Try going to Google images, search on flower, that should give you
some ideas.