Old 22-09-2008, 12:58 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
V_coerulea V_coerulea is offline

Default What is this thing called love?

Kathy, you certainly haven't run out of bench space, even in our measely 4
dimensions, until you've grown upward. Think of hanging your plants as a
second or third tier of benches and you've tripled your space without
building an addition! And you get to grow shade lovers without adding
shadecloth. You might have to add an extra fan for air movement but what's
that compared to all that bench space? Humidity is easier to keep up with
all those extra benches. Just think of all those Stanhopeas, Gongoras, etc
you can grow at eye level. You'll be surprised at all those little nooks and
crannys you can find in that upward dimension. Even if you use it as a
temporary relief until you can make an addition to your flat, 2n dimension.
Gary

"K Barrett" wrote in message
Buying nonamis is how you know I'm in CRISIS!!! *CRISIS* I tell you!!!
I've started plans for a GH addition.. Joe says make it 2 storeys
tall..... [pant pant] Bench space...is there *really* a limit to bench
space? Doesn't string theory apply to bench space?? C'mon!!!!! There are
eleven dimensions after all. So where's my freaking bench space!!!!!!!!!

K[pant]B

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
. ..
Jees, Kathy, I just remembered the NONAMIS that you bought. When did you
start doing St. Rays? I mean, we all have 'em, but deliberately? I'd have
to throw you out of my beginners class!!

Diana

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
. ..
You wanna start a 12 step group?

That was tried in numerous areas. They morphed into orchid
societies........

Diana ;o)