Old 22-09-2008, 02:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bertie Doe Bertie Doe is offline

Default Please ID this plant - thanks

3 years ago a bought about 4 plants from a car boot sale. Couldn't get an ID
for the plants, so I put 2 in the flower border and the others in the wet
border of our 4 foot long garden feature.

A month ago, the first one in flower was in the wet border. The flower is
held on a 40cm long stem and the leaves are rush-like and vary between 15
and 25cm long and can be seen in picture 3. Thanks for any help in solving
this one, regards. Bertie

http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/d...t=627cbd0c.pbw