Old 22-09-2008, 10:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Honeysuckle Help

"Alex Barrow" wrote in message
m...
To all Gardeners,

I recently planted a honeysuckle into my garden, in a partial shadey area
against a trellis. I loosely fixed the new growth against the trellis, and
it seemed to do very well, almost doubling it's height with lots of new
green shoots. In the last couple of weeks however, it seems to have lost a
lot of green leaves around the base and it seems to be travelling up the
rest of the plant leaving lots of brown twiggey bits with no new growth!!
The current green leaves have a white colur on them? I am not sure what I
have done to make it react this way, I have been watering it every other
week with miracle grow.

Can anyone help at all? Is it dying and if so, is there anything I can do?
The plant has never flowered.

Thank you

It's called 'Autumn' and it happens every year :-))