Old 23-09-2008, 01:07 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Penelope Periwinkle Penelope Periwinkle is offline

Default 2012 Gardens

On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 21:34:42 -0700 (PDT), Mycosimian
wrote:

I don't remember exactly what lead me to this idea, but the
conversation was centered around the impending and inevitable
breackdown in society. The thought occurred to me, "What will happen
when the trucks stop coming?"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dies_the_Fire

http://www.amazon.com/Dies-Fire-S-M-.../dp/0451459792

.....iffen you're into that alternate history stuff.

Penelope
"ElissaAnn"