Old 09-04-2003, 09:56 PM
Empty

Default Eaters of dead plant matter?

Hi all,

I know there are some fish and snails out there that actively seek and eat
dead plant matter... Does anyone know what they are? I'd like t get some
for my 55, as I have some dead plant matter in there pretty much all the
time and I i'd like to make the tank as maintenance-friendly as possible

~Empty

--
'You're not friends. You'll never be friends. You'll be in love till it
kills you both. You'll fight, and you'll shag, and you'll hate each other