Old 26-09-2008, 07:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
[email protected] clangers_snout@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Can you identify this fruit/bush for me please?

I have this fuity bushy thing in my garden that was there when I
bought the house and I have no idea what it is.

Here are some pics:

http://img193.imagevenue.com/img.php...7_122_88lo.JPG
http://img20.imagevenue.com/img.php?..._122_909lo.JPG
http://img106.imagevenue.com/img.php...122_1114lo.JPG
http://img106.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_958lo.JPG
http://img13.imagevenue.com/img.php?..._122_793lo.JPG

The fruits look really appetising now that they seem to be ripening to
an orange colour. They go through a lemon yellow stage before they
become orange and I don't know (yet) if they will change to another
colour.

Any ideas?