Old 27-09-2008, 09:38 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Morning Glory - DSC00366-Edit.jpg

"Zoot" wrote in message

We have Queen Annes Lace here, it is considered a noxious weed. I rather
like the flowers as they are quite pretty.

I think they're stunning, so delicate and well-named as lace.

This is a single plant that grew next to my pump year before last. If you
give them enough water, they will get quite large. This one eventually
reached about five feet tall and five feet diameter - big sprawling plant.

I don't think they're classed as noxious weeds here.

Never had one in my garden and I've tried sowing the seeds.

Mary