Old 29-09-2008, 07:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Pumpkins and Squashs

"®óñ© © ²°¹°-°²" wrote in message
On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 10:27:28 -0700 (PDT), Des Higgins
wrote and included this (or some of this):

We also had one Cucumber (Telegraph
improved) and it was brilliant in a greenhouse (6 or so huge cucumbers
over 2 months). Overall it was a miserable summer here in Dublin but
many of our plants loved it. We have a pear tree that is almost
falling over with pears.

If I didn't get at least 35 full-grown cucumbers from one of my
greenhouse cucumbers I'd be well disappointed.

Normally my cucs do very well, this is the first year I haven't had any :-(

Mary