Old 01-10-2008, 08:44 PM
Nick Banks Nick Banks is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by David E. Ross View Post
On 9/30/2008 9:28 AM, Nick Banks wrote:
I have a wall in my garden which is about 6ft tall by 8ft wide, can
someone please suggest an evergreen climber that will grow quite
quickly and cover the wall, I would also like it to flower in the
Spring / Summer and have some degree of red coloured foliage in the
Autumn / Winter.

Many thanks !!!

Where are you? That is, what is your climate? I can make several
suggestions, but they would be suitable only in my mild-winter climate.

Which way does the wall face? That is, what is its exposure? Some
vines require full-day sun. Others do quite well in the shade. Still
others require part-sun and part-shade.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean

I'm in London, England so not sure if our Winter's would be mild enough ??
The wall gets quite a bit of sun in the day and is well sheltered.