Old 01-10-2008, 05:53 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] DsGirl_89@yahoo.com is offline

Default Size Of Apples

I would agree with checking the soil around the area. The tree may
also be just getting old and thats one of the affects, my Aunt has
also experienced this problem but still has no answer to the problem.
hmm.....

On Sep 30, 9:16*pm, Michael Shields Michael.Shields.
wrote:
We have an apple tree of the variety 'Winston Churchill' *It produces
very sweet, tasty apples but the are small (maximum 2 inches in
diameter). *The tree is about 40 years old. *Is there anything that can
be done to increase the size of the apples?

Thanks

Mike Shields

--
Michael Shields