Old 02-10-2008, 07:41 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] mhawkins03@yahoo.com is offline

Default Size Of Apples

On Sep 30, 10:16*pm, Michael Shields Michael.Shields.
wrote:
We have an apple tree of the variety 'Winston Churchill' *It produces
very sweet, tasty apples but the are small (maximum 2 inches in
diameter). *The tree is about 40 years old. *Is there anything that can
be done to increase the size of the apples?

Thanks

Mike Shields

--
Michael Shields

I have 2 apple trees and neither on of them produce good apples. I was
also wondering how the apples could get bigger and better.
Mike Hawkins