Old 02-10-2008, 07:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default Growing grapes

The message
from Dave Hill contains these words:

One thing that you should do is . Check with the locals to see which
grapes are best to plant in your area before planting anything. Grape
plants often take years to bear fruit, and it's best to know ahead of
time if your crop will turn out so you can avoid wasting time

My Black Hamburg tried to fruit the first year I put it in, but I
removed the flowers. The next year I had 30 bunches...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig