Old 02-10-2008, 11:29 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default Ivy on Dome

In article
,
GEarth wrote:

what part are you referencing?

I own the book and it is to the far left of your radio dial which may
be useful in hard times.
also, what specific ivy plant should be used

Growing plants on top of structure to provide insulation may require
soil. Iąd not limit my self to a specific ivy when other plants may
grow better in you target area.

Perhaps if you want to cover the Dome with just ivy? Iąd suggest
closer to the earth the better. Still I think of termite easy access
for some reason.

Bill a generalist.

Listening to Pushing too hard by łThe Seedsł.

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA