Old 03-10-2008, 12:43 AM posted to rec.gardens
GEarth GEarth is offline

Default Ivy on Dome

On Oct 2, 3:29*pm, Bill wrote:
In article
,

*GEarth wrote:
what part are you referencing?

*I own the book and it is to the far left of your radio dial which may
be useful in hard times.

also, what specific ivy plant should be used

* Growing plants on top of structure to provide insulation may require
soil. *Iąd not limit my self to a specific ivy when other plants may
grow better in you target area. *

*Perhaps if you want to cover the Dome with just ivy? *Iąd suggest
closer to the earth the better. *Still I think of termite easy access
for some reason.

*Bill a generalist.

Listening to Pushing too hard by łThe Seedsł.

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

ok, thanks i decided to switch to a native grape