Old 23-02-2003, 05:03 PM
Maryanne

Default wysteria won't bloom

If when you bought it it had blooms on then it will bloom every season for
you If not then you will wait a long while for it to bloom &it may never
bloom really well. Always look for blooms when selecting & only purchase in
spring when the blooms are on the plant

Maryanne

"Karen Corbin" wrote in message
I am hoping someone can give advice on my wysteria which refuses to bloom.
I started it from a 1 1/2 foot and it has now grown atop a trellis and has
been doing this for 3 years. It has yet to show a hint of flowering. Am

being too impatient or is there something i can do to aid in blooming?
Thanks for any help in advance