Old 04-10-2008, 02:32 AM posted to rec.gardens
reg1010 reg1010 is offline

Default Tree identification?

On Oct 3, 1:21*pm, Puddin' Man wrote:
Hi,

I have a little "book" for identifying trees. No problem with trees very
common to the midwest US, i.e. oak, maple, sycamore.

Next door is a medium-size tree with palmate leaves which have 3 points
each. Seed is helicopter-type, fall in the spring.

Anybody have some idea what kind of tree this might be?

* Thx,
* P

"Take Yo' Hand Out My Pocket (I Ain't Got Nothing What Belongs To You)!"
* *- Rice Miller, who probably never even _heard_ of Paulson, Bernanke, etc

What is this group about?