Old 05-10-2008, 09:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete Stockdale Pete Stockdale is offline

Default Bulbs and mice

"AriesVal" wrote in message
.. .
Get yourself a cat We have two and they do a marvellous job keeping
down
the mouse population in our country garden. BTW it's squirrels you need
watch out for as far as bulbs are concerned - have you seen any in your
garden ?

Have you trained your cats not to keep down the bird population as well ?

Squirrels are a far more welcome visitor - my daffs and crocuses are safe in
their company.

They tend to go for the bird nuts however - but that is all part of the
challenge.

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com