Old 06-10-2008, 01:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
P. Alves P. Alves is offline

Default Water pump

Hi,

This is a bit off-topic but...

I bought a property that has a well (2.6m diameter) and I am buying a
submersible pump. I have a system of 5 impulse sprinklers, the most
distant one is about 60 meters and it is not working very well with
the water from the council, each sprinkler has a 870 litres per hour
max flow. now I can opt for one of 2 pumps. one with more water but
less pressure (4.8m3/hour and 85m height max), and another one with
more pressure but less water (7.2m3/hour and 62m height max)... Any
advice on which one to choose? anyone with experience on this.

Thanks in advance.

PA