Old 07-10-2008, 11:11 AM posted to rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak Cheryl Isaak is offline

Default End of season sticky pots

On 10/6/08 7:52 PM, in article ,
"Jangchub" wrote:

On Mon, 06 Oct 2008 06:13:33 -0400, Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

I leave my iris in one spot (which I may have to move since the trees are
blocking the sun now in the afternoon). But I have the room to do that.

This year I am going to pull out all the irises and plant them all in
the same place. I'm going to do that with all the plants which are
the same. The way I have it now is one here, one there. I can't
properly care for them that way.

Yesterday I told Mark we should get the gardens in shape as if we were
selling the house. Chop down, hack back, clean up, clear paths, pull
weeds, etc.

It really does help when you have a fully trained husband who know
what to pull and what to leave and we enjoy being out back together.

One problem, it's still 85 degrees here. So hot, not a drip of rain
since May and the air is thick.

Victoria

It got cold last night - nearly a frost. So garden time will wait until it's
warmer out.

Cheryl