Old 08-10-2008, 09:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Is it winter already?

On 8/10/08 08:16, in article
, "Steve Turner"
wrote:

My Winter Jasmine (J. nudiflorum) has three flowers on it already. It was
transferred from my brothers garden in May and has done rather well in my
garden growing from about 75 cm to 140 cm. My sister-in-law says it's
normally January when it flowers in their garden.

And yet we have dandelions and Valerian still flowering here and the
Fremontodendron outside my window seems to be putting out new leaves.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com