Old 10-04-2003, 01:32 AM

Default Anybody want a free parrot???

When the ancient war dogs did battle on Wed, 9 Apr 2003 18:18:26
-0400, "Kenni Judd" did speak the following bit
of wisdom:

Who's Karen? Or are there more posts I can't see?

Whoops. I believe Diana was responding to my rant and put her post
under your reply. And yup... I totally agree about the value of
ranting, not to mention this happy little group! It sure takes the
pressure off to know that other folks will feel sorry for you at the
loss of an orchid. "Non-orchid-addicted" folk such as my hubby sure
don't. Now husbands? Hmmmm... That's another rant entirely!

* * * * *
Karen C.
Southern CT / USDA Zone 6
Spammers be damned! I can't be emailed from this account...

"Gardeners know all the best dirt!"