Old 09-10-2008, 09:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default Is it winter already?

The message
from Judith in France contains these words:

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!! In Norfolk Rusty? I will be there next
week, fancy a coffee Rusty email me?

Might well do - I've a Sheddi Sailor coming to East Angular in his
land-yacht near the end of the week, and I may be out on the local shoot
- probably on Thursday, which may leave Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
No buses here on Saturday or Sunday - though Oi have a boike.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig