Old 09-10-2008, 09:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default Is it winter already?

The message
from "The Old OakTree" contains these words:

My Winter Jasmine (J. nudiflorum) has three flowers on it
already. It was
transferred from my brothers garden in May and has done rather
well in my
garden growing from about 75 cm to 140 cm. My sister-in-law
says it's
normally January when it flowers in their garden.

Mine also has several flowers - I didn't think to count them.

I haven't looked at mine. I'll try to unforget to do so.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig