Old 10-10-2008, 04:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default New Zealand trip

Some time ago I posted that we're going to NZ this autumn, so end of the
month it is! I had a lot of helpful advice about things to see and places
to visit for which I'm very grateful.
Our itinerary (after a few days in Xian) is Kerikeri, Napier & Hawkes Bay,
Wellington, Abel Tasman National Park, Wanaka, Te Anau, Devonport, Auckland
- home! We've got places to stay in all these stops for a few nights and
then we're also at leisure in between stops to pick and choose where we
visit. We'll be away for around 6 weeks altogether and we are looking
forward to it like mad!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com