Old 11-10-2008, 05:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Toadstools growing

On 11/10/08 17:21, in article , "Bob H"
wrote:

I gave my front lawn a mow earlier today, and noticed in two places,
there was toad stools growing at the edges of the lawn.

I turned my front garden over earlier in the year and reseeded it all
after levelling and throwing in/on some sharp sand to aid drainage, as
it has previously suffered from large areas of moss growth.

So what is the cause of toadstools growing.....poor drainage in those
areas?? or what?

Thanks

Spores in the grass seed and a very wet 'summer', perhaps?

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com